On 29 March 2019 the United Kingdom is meant to finally leave the European Union but that won’t happen if Theresa May’s plan is passed.
The Government has surrendered to the EU, and presented a deal that betrays the Referendum vote and traps us in the EU with no say.
If we back Theresa May’s EU Deal, it means:
- The UK surrenders to staying in the EU. We will be rule takers without a say. 
- The UK will hand over £39 billion to the EU,  which is twice as much as Theresa May has pledged in extra funding for the NHS.
- We won’t control our borders or end free movement. During the transition period, our borders are still controlled by the same EU migration laws enabling uncontrolled immigration. 
- We won’t be able to strike free trade deals around the world 
- The EU will not allow the UK to set our own quotas, tariffs, or regulations to give it a competitive edge.
- The European Court of Justice will control our laws until at least 2020. 
- We will be trapped in a Backstop which endangers the unity of the UK by dividing Britain and Northern Ireland. 
There are other plans to deliver real Brexit.
So if we reject this deal we can:
- Deliver a real Brexit, that honours the promises of the referendum.
- Trade with the world on WTO rules – including US, China, India, Japan, Australia, Singapore, and New Zealand, all of which have already offered free trade deals.
- Keep billions intended for the EU and spend it on schools, hospitals, and fixing our roads.
So this is the choice.
Backing a disastrous, costly and false deal that surrenders to EU demands.
Or alternatively a real Brexit, that stands up to the EU bullies and delivers for Britain.
However you voted, this deal does not deliver. It’s time we honoured the result of the 2016 Referendum.